1. The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
2. No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
3. The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for third-party content that may be posted on the site by end users, or for content that is linked to from this web site including other web sites.
4. The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the web site owners.
5. Unauthorised use of this web site or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense enforceable by local and international law. We reserve the right to block suspicious activity from certain ip addresses.
6. We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the web site at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
7. The owners of the web site are not responsible for user-generated content, and not liable for any violations that such content may constitute.
8. Whilst every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses, the owners cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
9. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, where a contract with a consumer is concluded via a website, the consumer will have a general right to cancel if a reasonable notice period is given. Cancellation notifications must be made in writing (post, email). Cancellation contact details will be provided in your confirmation email.
There are some instances where these regulations may not apply, these include (but are not limited to) cases where; we have previously met you before you purchased our product, the consumer is outside of the EU, the product is personalised (such as a tailor-made course). For more information about your rights under the distance selling regulations, please go to the Office of Fair Trading website.
In addition to you statutory rights, you may also be offered additional rights to cancel or make changes to the good or service you have purchased. If any additional terms and conditions apply, details of these will be listed when buying the product. Please check on the page of the payment form for specific terms and conditions.