Employers rate our undergraduate courses very highly and actively target our graduates, giving you excellent job prospects. For recent examples of the careers our graduates have gone on to undertake, visit the undergraduate course pages.
The undergraduate job market is more competitive than ever and it is our aim to ensure that our students have the best opportunity to develop their skills and become highly employable.
We encourage students to start thinking about their career plans as early as possible and we aim to support career development, from exploring career options, to securing that ideal job. During your time with us, you can learn more about different careers through guest lectures, discussions with your academic advisor, summer internships and work placements.
||"The School hosts regular seminars and events with senior representatives from the largest multinational corporations, giving talks and information about career progression - Lloyds TSB, KPMG, Kellogg's, PricewaterhouseCoopers, HSBC, Santander and Danone to name but a few."
BSc (Hons) Management
University Careers Service
We work closely with the University Careers Service to assist you in the all-important next steps after graduation. You will benefit from support and events specially organised for Alliance MBS students - from summer placement events to help with your CV and job applications, access to psychometric tests and advice on assessment centres.
- Search for part time, graduate and placement vacancies on our website
- Book a guidance appointment to start your career planning or find out more about a particular occupation
- Meet employers and find out about different careers at our events.
- Get help with CVs and applications - use our daily Quick Query service
- Information and advice for international students on working in the UK or overseas
- Postgraduate Study information
- Manchester Leadership Programme - a course unit available to all undergraduate students which includes a unique combination of academic study and volunteering. Students learn the importance of leadership that promotes social, economic and environmental sustainability.
||"I got in touch with the careers service part-way through my second year and they helped me to decide where I saw myself heading. The careers service contacted everyone on my course, identifying our skills as a perfect match for the job I successfully applied for."
Graduate Trainee Analyst for Performance & Technology, KPMG