MBA Information Session: London
Director of MBA programmes at Alliance Manchester Business School, Xavier Duran, will be hosting a MBA taster lecture on Interdependence of Competitive Strategy.
- Event Time
- 30 Apr 19:00 - 30 Apr 21:00
- Event Location
- Wallacespace, Spitalfields, 15 Artillery Lane, London, EH1 7HA
- Event Type
You will also have the opportunity to hear from alumni about their journey on the Global MBA, and be able to speak with members of the marketing and recruitment team to explore your potential in 2019 with one of our part-time MBA programmes.
Why choose the Global Part-time MBA?
- Study an MBA while you can continue to work full-time
- Build skills and knowledge in all areas of business and management
- Attend classes in Manchester 3 times per year for 4-6 days
- Opportunity to study at our 5 overseas centres in Dubai, Hong Kong, São Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore.
- Study at a top 10 UK business school (Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2019)
The Journal of Marketing-AMBS Research Development Workshop: Developing and Publishing Research about Real-World Marketing Questions
Sep 12, 2019 | Alliance Manchester Business School, Booth Street West, Manchester M15 6PB