Yesterday we hosted a live screening of the Budget at Media City with MBS academics, students and North West businesses, along with BBC Sunday Politics and the Financial Times. The event saw live commentary as Chancellor George Osborne announced his Budget for 2014.
Following the event we produced an infographic with key facts and commentary plus a video highlighting the views of our attendees.
- Michael Luger – Director of MBS’ Centre for Infrastructure Development. Innovation, Management and Policy Research Manchester Business School
- Penny Clarke – Programme Director BSc Accounting Manchester Business School – (tax and finance) Manchester Business School
- Ismail Erturk – Senior Lecturer (banking) Manchester Business School
- Naomi Chambers – Professor of Healthcare Management Manchester Business School
- Nadine Ottenbros – MSc student at Manchester Business School
- Glyn Powditch – CEO at Dream Agility and MBS alumnus
- Tony Attard – CEO at Panaz and the Chairman of the North West region at Institute of Directors
- Dominic Clark – Founder and CEO of Tyres on the Drive
- Richard Clitherow – Corporate solicitor at Gateley
- Darrell Matthews – Regional Director, EEF, the manufacturers’ organisation
Join the conversation on Twitter >>
For media requests call 0161 238 9400