Alliance Manchester Business School’s Professor of Organisational Psychology and Director of Teaching and Learning, Professor Sharon Clarke, has recently co-authored a book Human Safety and Risk Management: A Psychological Perspective.
The third edition of the bestseller has been published this month and is co-authored by Ian Glendon who is an Associate Professor at Griffith University in Australia. The book incorporates a decade of new research and development which provides a comprehensive and contemporary guide to the psychology of risk and workplace safety.
• Includes a wide range of approaches to risk and risk management
• Explores the role of individual safety attitudes and behaviour
• Discusses how team processes contribute to organisational safety
• Examines leadership and organisational factors
• Focuses on the role of stressors in workplace safety.