For overseas clients
Established in 1965, Alliance MBS has an enviable worldwide reputation and an unrivalled global footprint, with more international centres than any other business school in the UK.
We have an established history in working closely with overseas clients who want to experience a programme delivered in the UK where you can learn about western business practice and experience studying at a European educational institution - whether as an individual joining us for our summer schools or as an international organisation designing a bespoke programme for a number of delegates in the UK to meet your specific needs and objectives.
If you're a recent overseas graduate or manager looking to prepare for an MBA or postgraduate programme in the UK take a look at our summer school programme:
Delegates have attended our summer schools from, amongst others, Europe, South America, the Middle East, Japan, Korea, China, Thailand and Turkey, making them an invaluable opportunity to network with peers from a mix of cultures and backgrounds.
Since our earliest China programmes in 1986, we’ve been working closely with overseas client organisations to deliver the ideal learning solution for your business needs through our customised programmes. With speakers fluent in languages such as Mandarin, Chinese, French and Spanish amongst our dedicated team, we can effectively guide and advise you through our activities together, from your first point of contact to the end of your project. Programmes combine academic study to understand business principles and skills with company visits to experience the real –life of how organisations do business in the UK.
We’ve delivered programmes for delegates from China, African nations and the Middle East. Everything is taught directly in relation to the organisation’s needs and ways of working so you get the results you want. We build in time for social events too so that our delegates get a rounded experience as well as the business knowledge.
What your delegates learn on their course can be directly applied in the workplace, selecting the best and most appropriate tools for your specific cultural environment.
Benefits to employers:
- Promotes culture change and stronger internal networks
- Motivates and incentivises staff
- Helps retain the best employees
- Brings new ideas and a global perspective to the organisation
- Offers tailored solutions to business issues
- Opens doors to further collaboration with Alliance Manchester Business school
Benefits to delegates
- Opens up opportunities for career advancement
- Helps transition to a new role or department
- Provides ongoing professional development
- Offers excellent networking opportunities
- Provides a practical toolkit to boost business and personal performance
- Enhances understanding of the bigger business picture
- Begins a lifelong connection with Alliance MBS as a part of our Executive Education Network, keeping you up-to-date with regular news and events, discounts on future Executive Education courses and a free annual conference sharing the latest in business thinking and research.
We choose Alliance MBS experts with specific knowledge and experience that matches your requirements, and ensure they can deliver the right programme in a way that suits you – however you prefer to learn and wherever you’re located.
We guarantee one point of contact throughout your programme to listen to feedback, resolve any issues, continually review content and delivery, and ensure your programme meets its objectives.
Our highly experienced administration team ensures that everything runs smoothly behind the scenes, from booking hotels to sending out joining instructions to organising social events, to make your Alliance MBS experience as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.