Co-create your programme
At Alliance MBS, we recognise that what works for one organisation does not necessarily work for another. Many businesses have specific issues to address and attending one of our management development programmes is not the right route.
This is where our tailored training solutions come in - courses that are co-created with clients and draw on relevant expertise from across the school and wider University to address specific organisational development requirements
As consultants and advisors to private, public and third sector organisations across the world, our experts know that each company has its own unique culture, values, ambitions and concerns. We work closely with private and public sector organisations to understand your business, clarify your requirements and design the right programme for you. This approach has led to highly successful mutually beneficial partnerships with clients including BP, Al Futtaim and the NHS, among many others.
When we create a bespoke course, we work closely with our clients to get to the heart of your business. By leading with your issues and challenges and not our academic content, we make sure that we address the root cause, not just the symptoms. Before we develop a proposal, we get a thorough understanding from you of how your organisation works and what you’re trying to achieve. We then work together to find the best way to apply our knowledge and experience to help boost your business performance.
Everything is designed in close collaboration with you and delivered by experts with up-to-date knowledge of your industry or sector. We see our relationship with our clients as a collaborative learning journey, using our expertise to create a programme that exactly meets your staff development needs.
Our programmes are designed to reflect delegates’ varied learning styles and academic backgrounds. We have developed a range of approaches for delivering our courses – from interactive workshops and student-led seminars to our own virtual learning environment – and choose the most appropriate methods to ensure your delegates and your organisation get the most from your Alliance MBS experience.
What your delegates learn on their course can be directly applied in the workplace, helping to inspire others, create a sense of shared leadership and drive change across the organisation immediately.
Benefits to employers:
- Inspires delegates, bringing new ideas and a global perspective to the organisation
- Offers tailored solutions to business issues, building on our research expertise
- Promotes culture change and a collaborative approach leading to stronger internal networks
- Motivates and incentivises staff
- Helps retain the best employees
- Provides flexibility in delivery, minimising workplace disruption
- Helps develop teams, using the tools, techniques and ideas their manager brings back to the workplace
- Opens doors to further collaboration with Alliance Manchester Business school
Benefits to delegates on taking part in a bespoke course:
- Inspires new ideas and ways of working
- Gives time away to think about working on the business, not just in the business
- Helps transition to a new role or department
- Provides ongoing professional development and opportunities for career progression
- Offers excellent networking opportunities during and after the programme
- Provides a practical toolkit to boost business and personal performance
- Enhances understanding of the bigger business picture
- Suited to different styles of learning , ensuring delegates get the most from a programme
- Begin a lifelong connection with Alliance MBS as a part of our Executive Education Network, keeping you up-to-date with regular news and events, discounts on future Executive Education courses and a free annual conference sharing the latest in business thinking and research.
We choose Alliance MBS experts with specific knowledge and experience that matches your requirements, and ensure they can deliver the right programme in a way that suits you – however you prefer to learn and wherever you’re located.
We guarantee one point of contact throughout your programme to listen to feedback, resolve any issues, continually review content and delivery, and ensure your programme meets its objectives.
Our highly experienced administration team ensures that everything runs smoothly behind the scenes, from booking hotels to sending out joining instructions to organising social events, to make your Alliance MBS experience as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.
View our team >>