- The course prepares future managers who aspire to develop a career in international business.
- The nature of the course means that delegates benefit from a multi-cultural learning experience and provides them with the invaluable opportunity to network with fellow delegates.
- Delegates gain hands-on experience from their business project to take directly to interviews.
- The project-based approach at Alliance MBS allows for a deeper focus on specific areas and builds strong team working skills.
- Students have the opportunity to gain degree credits which can be added to their final degree mark in their home country.
- All participants are seen to gain greatly in maturity.
- As soon as you start the course, you become part of our Executive Education Network with all its benefits.
"I love how everyone comes from different backgrounds and how we learn so much from each other."
"Having the opportunity to meet, interact with and learn from the experts teaching on the course was the best part."
"Overall, I learned a lot and have greatly enjoyed my time with you guys in Europe."
This programme attracts a mix of nationalities ensuring a multi-cultural learning experience which reflects the contemporary working environment. It is open to post-graduate students as well as 3rd and 4th year students of business and management studies, Law, Politics and International Relations.
There is no entry level requirement of English, but you need to be an English speaker or have a working knowledge of English.
Previously students have come from:
- Middle East
This intensive programme runs throughout June and July, with 60 hours of compulsory class-based teaching, 20 hours of supporting tutorials and 40 hours of self and group study.
The whole programme is delivered across four countries:
Two weeks in UK, with first and last week in Manchester and a weekend in London
Between three and five days each in Czech Republic, Spain and France
View the format (PDF)
Alliance Manchester Business School has some of the most highly-regarded experts in business management. By working closely with industry, the team can solve real problems, predict future trends and drive change in business and management.
Our highly experienced team ensures everything about your programme runs smoothly. From booking on to the course to your post programme executive coaching sessions, they aim to make your Alliance MBS experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
Business English Teacher and Course Co-ordinator
Presenter and Course Co-ordinator
Instructional Design & Learning Technologist