MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
Focus on international business issues and how to solve them.
Discover the latest thinking in comparative international strategic management and put your learning into practice and gain work experience with the client-facing project. You will gain a thorough understanding of business analysis and development and the key skills of international business consulting.
MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should cover the areas outlined below and be one page A4:
- Tell us why you are interested in the MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future.
- Describe what makes you an outstanding applicant and describe your potential to contribute to all aspects of the course.
How your application is considered
We can only process applications with the following documents:
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores, or date of your test (where applicable)
- first and second year transcript (scanned copies are accepted at the time of application)
- one academic reference letter , or a professional reference letter if you graduated more than two years ago
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non-home/EU students only)
"I have been in awe of the level of teaching that I have received and I’m inspired after every lesson to take advantage of the resources at the School. There are also many opportunities to meet new people through joining the University’s societies and clubs."