MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
Focus on international business issues and how to solve them.
Discover the latest thinking in comparative international strategic management and put your learning into practice and gain work experience with the client-facing project. You will gain a thorough understanding of business analysis and development and the key skills of international business consulting.
MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2017
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should answer specific questions outlined below. Applications will not be successful without this statement.
- Please tell us your current or final average mark for the subjects you have studied in your degree, and if possible your position in class.
- Please tell us why you are interested in the MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Managemnet course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future.
- It is competitive to gain a place on the course. Please tell us what makes you stand out as an applicant compared to others.
How your application is considered
Applications cannot normally be processed without copies of the following:
- up-to-date English Language score outlining individual element scores (where applicable)
- up-to-date transcript
- two academic references (at least one will be required at the time of application)
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non home/EU students only)
Scanned copies will be accepted at the time of application.
"I have been in awe of the level of teaching that I have received and I’m inspired after every lesson to take advantage of the resources at the School. There are also many opportunities to meet new people through joining the University’s societies and clubs."