MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
Learn the fundamental theories, approaches and analytical toolkit of decision sciences, applied operational research and statistics.
You will learn the skills to ensure that processes run smoothly, particularly in the face of challenges and opportunities arising from the global reach of business. You will gain vital knowledge and practical skills to become a professional operations, project or supply chain manager in a globalised environment.
MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2017
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should answer specific questions outlined below. Applications will not be successful without this statement.
- Please tell us your current or final average mark for the subjects you have studied in your degree, and if possible your position in class.
- Please list any other quantitative courses courses or qualifications you have taken in addition to your undergraduate degree.
- Please tell us why you are interested in the MSc Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future.
- It is competitive to gain a place on the course. Please tell us what makes you stand out as an applicant compared to others.
How your application is considered
Normally applications cannot be processed without the following:
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores (where applicable)
- first and second year transcript
- two academic references (at least one will be required at the time of application)
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non home/EU students only)
Scanned copies will be accepted at the time of application.
"I’ve always felt welcome – the staff here offer endless encouragement and support. I’ve had a really good time in Manchester and I think that the University, together with Alliance MBS, has contributed greatly to my experience. This course was quite demanding, but with enough free time to get to enjoy new friends as well as personal hobbies."