MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
Learn the fundamental theories, approaches and analytical toolkit of data analytics, decision sciences, applied operational research and statistics.
You will learn the skills to ensure that processes run smoothly, particularly in the face of challenges and opportunities arising from the global reach of business. You will gain vital knowledge and practical skills to become a professional operations, project or supply chain manager in a globalised environment.
MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2019
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should cover the areas outlined below and be one page A4:
- Tell us why you are interested in the MSc Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future
- Please list any other quantitative courses or qualifications you have taken in addition to your undergraduate degree
- Describe what makes you an outstanding applicant and describe your potential to contribute to all aspects of the course.
How your application is considered
We can only process applications with the following documents:
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores, or date of your test (where applicable)
- first and second year transcript (scanned copies are accepted at the time of application)
- one academic reference letter , or a professional reference letter if you graduated more than two years ago
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non-home/EU students only)
"I’ve always felt welcome – the staff here offer endless encouragement and support. I’ve had a really good time in Manchester and I think that the University, together with Alliance MBS, has contributed greatly to my experience. This course was quite demanding, but with enough free time to get to enjoy new friends as well as personal hobbies."