MSc Business Psychology
Look into the science of how people and groups behave at work.
Build your theoretical knowledge and research skills needed for a career in organisational psychology whilst studying alongside MSc Organisational Psychology students. It is designed for those without an undergraduate British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited degree and is available on a full-time or part-time basis.
MSc Business Psychology / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2017
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should answer specific questions outlined below. Applications will not be successful without this statement.
- Please tell us your current or final average mark for the subjects you have studied in your degree, and if possible your position in class.
- Please tell us why you are interested in the MSc Business Psychology course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future.
- Please let us know about any relevant experience you have gained (full-time job, summer job, internships etc).
- It is competitive to gain a place on the course. Please tell us what makes you stand out as an applicant compared to others.
How your application is considered
Applications cannot normally be processed without copies of the following:
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores (where applicable),
- up-to-date transcript
- two academic references (at least one will be required at the time of application)
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non home/EU students only)
Scanned copies will be accepted at the time of application.
"I would describe my experience as stretching. I needed to tackle tasks I have never done before within a very tight schedule. I feel that this prepares you for the business world."