Please note that due to the high volume of applications received this year, this course is now closed to new applications for entry in September 2017. Applications for 2018 will be processed from October 2017.
MSc Corporate Communications and Reputation Management
Gain vital communication skills for a world where organisations are under increasing public scrutiny.
Learn the skills to protect a company's corporate reputation and send out the right messages to their audiences. As a graduate of the course you will be prepared for a career in corporate communications, public relations consultancy or in managing corporate brands.
MSc Corporate Communications and Reputation Management / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2017
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Statement of Purpose
Your statement of purpose should answer specific questions outlined below. Applications will not be successful without this statement.
- Please tell us your current or final average mark for the subjects you have studied in your degree, and if possible your position in class.
- Please tell us why you are interested in the MSc Corporate Communications and Reputation Management course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future.
- It is competitive to gain a place on this course. Please tell us what makes you stand out as an exceptional applicant compared to others.
How your application is considered
Applications cannot be processed without the following:
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores (where applicable)
- up-to-date transcript
- two academic references (at least one will be required at the time of application)
- a statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non home/EU students only)
Scanned copies will be accepted at the time of application.
"My classmates are different nationalities which has given me the opportunity to learn about interesting cultures. This is crucial for me to understand my clients and stakeholders better when I become a public relations practitioner."