MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
Gain the skills to understand and manage innovation in both entrepreneurial and established businesses.
You learn how new, innovative products get to market, how companies introduce innovation and how enterprises set up new ventures. There is a focus on the analysis of key issues surrounding innovation management and entrepreneurship from the perspective of firms, governments and the global economy.
Take advantage of the workshops, guest speaker events and competitions run by Manchester Enterprise Centre.
MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2017
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should answer specific questions outlined below. Applications will not be successful without this statement.
- Please tell us your current or final average mark for the subjects studied during your degree, and if possible your position in class.
- Please tell us why you are interested in the MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future.
- It is competitive to gain a place on the programme. Please tell us what makes you stand out as an applicant compared to others.
How your application is considered
Applications cannot be processed without the following:
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores (where applicable),
- first and second year transcript
- two academic references (at least one will be required at the time of application)
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non home/EU students only)
Scanned copies will be accepted at the time of application.
"Manchester is very entrepreneurial and Alliance MBS has a huge concentration of innovation management researchers."