MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
Gain the skills to understand and manage innovation in both entrepreneurial and established businesses.
You learn how new, innovative products get to market, how companies introduce innovation and how enterprises set up new ventures. There is a focus on the analysis of key issues surrounding innovation management and entrepreneurship from the perspective of firms, governments and the global economy.
Take advantage of the workshops, guest speaker events and competitions run by Manchester Enterprise Centre.
MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should cover the areas outlined below and be one page A4:
- Tell us why you are interested in the MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneur course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future
- Describe what makes you an outstanding applicant and describe your potential to contribute to all aspects of the course.
How your application is considered
We can only process applications with the following documents:
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores, or date of your test (where applicable)
- first and second year transcript (scanned copies are accepted at the time of application)
- one academic reference letter , or a professional reference letter if you graduated more than two years ago
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non-home/EU students only)
"Manchester is very entrepreneurial and Alliance MBS has a huge concentration of innovation management researchers."