MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
Learn about the differences in employment practices and industrial relations systems around the world.
Put your HR career on the global stage with a degree that focuses on managing people across borders and putting human resources into an international context. With more and more people working for multinational corporations or in global supply chains, the study of international human resources and comparative industrial relations is becoming ever more important.
The course is approved by the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) to the new equivalent advanced level postgraduate standard.
MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should cover the areas outlined below and be one page A4:
- Tell us why you are interested in the MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future
- Describe what makes you an outstanding applicant and describe your potential to contribute to all aspects of the course.
How your application is considered
We can only process applications with the following documents:
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores, or date of your test (where applicable)
- first and second year transcript (scanned copies are accepted at the time of application)
- one academic reference letter , or a professional reference letter if you graduated more than two years ago
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non-home/EU students only)
"The professors are constantly researching and improving themselves, which is transferred to us during lectures. They not only base their arguments on past events but also current happenings, which is extremely helpful."