MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
Learn about the differences in employment practices and industrial relations systems around the world.
Put your HR career on the global stage with a degree that focuses on managing people across borders and putting human resources into an international context. With more and more people working for multinational corporations or in global supply chains, the study of international human resources and comparative industrial relations is becoming ever more important.
The course is approved by the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) to the new equivalent advanced level postgraduate standard.
MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2017
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should answer specific questions outlined below. Applications will not be successful without this statement.
- Please tell us your current or final average mark for the subjects you have studied in your degree, and if possible your position in class.
- Please tell us why you are interested in studying Human Resource Management at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future.
- It is competitive to gain a place on the course. Please tell us what makes you stand out as an applicant compared to others.
How your application is considered
Applications cannot normally be processed without copies of the following:
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores (where applicable)
- up-to-date transcript
- two academic references (at least one will be required at the time of application)
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non home/EU students only)
Scanned copies will be accepted at the time of application.
"The professors are constantly researching and improving themselves, which is transferred to us during lectures. They not only base their arguments on past events but also current happenings, which is extremely helpful."