NOTE: There is a non-refundable application fee of £60, which you can pay using our secure online payment facility . We cannot consider applications until you have paid the application fee.
Equip yourself with the key skills needed for a successful career in marketing.
Develop a critical appreciation of key areas in marketing, with the opportunity to hone your skills in a specific area by choosing one of the specialist pathways. You also have the opportunity to apply for an international exchange to broaden your horizons and enhance your employability in the global job market.
MSc Marketing / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should cover the areas outlined below and be one page A4:
- Tell us why you are interested in the MSc Marketing course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future
- Describe what makes you an outstanding applicant and describe your potential to contribute to all aspects of the course.
Please note: there is a non-refundable application fee of £60, which you can pay using our secure online payment facility . We cannot consider applications until you have paid the application fee.
How your application is considered
We can only process applications with the following documents:
- £60 non-refundable application fee payment
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores, or date of your test (where applicable)
- first and second year transcript (scanned copies are accepted at the time of application)
- one academic reference letter , or a professional reference letter if you graduated more than two years ago
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non-home/EU students only)
"I enjoy the cultural diversity and the encouragement for fruitful debates and extensive research on academic and real-life topics."