MSc Organisational Psychology
An accredited route into occupational psychology.
Enhance your skills and knowledge on this advanced course in the science of how people and groups behave at work. It is designed for those with an undergraduate degree in psychology and is available on a full-time or part-time basis.
The course is approved by The British Psychological Society (BPS).
MSc Organisational Psychology / Application and selection
Year of entry: 2018
How to apply
Advice to applicants
Your statement of purpose should cover the areas outlined below and be one page A4:
- Tell us why you are interested in the MSc Organisational Psychology course at Alliance MBS and how the course will impact on your future
- Describe what makes you an outstanding applicant and describe your potential to contribute to all aspects of the course
- Please let us know about any relevant experience you have gained (full-time job, summer job, internships etc).
How your application is considered
We can only process applications with the following documents:
- up-to-date English language score outlining individual element scores, or date of your test (where applicable)
- first and second year transcript (scanned copies are accepted at the time of application)
- one academic reference letter , or a professional reference letter if you graduated more than two years ago
- statement of purpose
- copy of passport (for non-home/EU students only)
Skills, knowledge, abilities, interests
"The lecturers are able to bring a lot of experience to the lecture content and class discussions are robust. This has a huge impact on learning. The number of extracurricular learning opportunities is vast, including seminars, workshops and consultant days which bring you into contact with the best of the outside world."