Find out more - visit and contact us
The best way to get a feel for what it’s like to study here is to put yourself in the heart of our campus. We support a series of open days, guided tours and applicant visit days to help you to decide whether you belong here at Alliance MBS.
Find out more about the challenges, opportunities and rewards of academic and social life at the School – and explore our bustling campus and city for yourself.
Meet current Alliance MBS students and staff at our open days. Find out more about our courses, take a guided tour of the Business School and discover more about all aspects of student life, from accommodation to student finance and the students' union.
Our 2017 open days have now concluded and our 2018 open days are scheduled for 22nd and 23rd June 2018. Registration will open in April 2018. Until then, please visit our virtual open day or book a guided tour of the campus (we'd love you to come and visit us at the Business School before or after your guided tour - please contact our admissions team to arrange an appointment).
You can also download our most recent open day presentations here:
- Alliance MBS - Which degree is right for you?
- Accounting and/or Finance
- International Business, Finance and Economics
- IT Management for Business
- Management and International Management
Applicants can download our most recent applicant visit day presentations here:
- Welcome to Alliance Manchester Business School
- Introduction to BSc Accounting
- Introduction to BSc International Business, Finance and Economics
- Introduction to BSc International Management and BSc International Management with American Business Studies
- Introduction to BSc Management / Management (Specialisms)
Please quote your UCAS ID and/or University of Manchester ID in any correspondence to help us to handle your enquiry efficiently.
+44 (0)161 306 3425 / 3095
Undergraduate Programme Team
+44 (0)161 306 3400