- Insight into the fundamentals of core business disciplines
- Key communication and interpersonal skills through regular presentations carried out on the course
- Knowledge and confidence to use business and conversational English through total immersion in listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Knowledge of how to work effectively in multi-cultural teams
- Broader understanding and appreciation of management practice from a range of business sectors
- Full insight to the academic and classroom environment
- Ability to adjust your working mode to meet different challenges from those of the professional world
- Delegates become part of our Executive Education Network, continuing their links with the business school through regular updates and events.
I’d recommend the programme to new MBA candidates and students who have not yet decided to take an MBA because the programme gives you a general view about the specific areas you will study. The programme also helps you to understand how UK business works especially through the guest speaker sessions with impressive entrepreneurs. The programme helped me to improve my communication skills and develop new skills that were useful during my MBA.
This course is for international graduates, postgraduates and junior managers who are looking to develop their business knowledge and management skills in preparation for an MBA or similar postgraduate course in a UK educational institution.
The programme has been designed with a very specific audience in mind which means that it is closely tailored to your needs at this stage in your studies. We design the course each year based on previous feedback, using the expertise of our Alliance MBS academics and selected guest speakers to create the right programme for the group.
View the format (PDF)
The intensive course develops skills in three key areas – business concepts, general management skills and study tools. It gives an excellent overview of modern business practice through:
- Business communication and presentation
- Management of organisations
- Accounting and finance
- Change management
- Creativity in business
Alliance Manchester Business School has some of the most highly-regarded experts in business management. By working closely with industry, the team can solve real problems, predict future trends and drive change in business and management.
Our highly experienced team ensures everything about your programme runs smoothly. From booking on to the course to your post programme executive coaching sessions, they aim to make your Alliance MBS experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
Business English Teacher and Course Co-ordinator
Presenter and Course Co-ordinator