The Manchester Management Development Programme
Supporting today's talented and ambitious managers make the transition to become tomorrow's inspiring business leaders.
- Recognise how to position your business for continued growth
- Gain confidence in attracting and dealing with customers
- Appreciate your own leadership style and how this affects others around you
- Grasp the value of networks
- Get time away to concentrate on what you and your business need
- Develop broader business skills and a framework to solve your own business challenges
The role of a manager is crucial and complex. No matter what industry or sector you are from the programme will provide you with the opportunities to demonstrate your business’ potential.
You may be
- Faced with the concern of maintaining growth
- Dealing with the complexities of a fast changing environment
- Moving from a supervisory role to general management
- Broadening your role within the organisation
- Looking to build your confidence and understanding of wider management issues
- Taking on a people management role
- Moving to a different part of an organisation
- Looking to deepen your understanding of business processes
People from all over can come together around similar themes and benefit from the opportunity to network, generate ideas, share best practice and be inspired.
If you have any concerns as to whether this programme is right for you and your organisation we are on hand to answer any questions.
The Manchester Management Development Programme is a five day general management course.
It is designed to strengthen the way you as a manager get the best out of your team and your business by helping you develop your capability to master the challenges and opportunities you face every day.
Key features of the programme:
- Attracts a vibrant mix of delegates
- Involves world class academics, guest speakers and psychometric tests
- Encourages great collaboration
- No formal assessments everything you need is covered on the programme
- Leave with a bespoke action plan designed to continue the growth of your business
Over five days you and your fellow delegates will explore five key areas for business success: Strategy, Leadership, Sales & Marketing, Finance and Talent.
Each of the sessions around these key areas are currently being redesigned. To give you a flavour of what you can expect from the sessions please download the brochure.
If you would like to be informed when the programme design is ready please fill in the short enquiry form and we will be back in touch soon.
Business boot camp
"It allowed me to have a bit of reflection and from the business point of view allowed me to get started straight away."