Apprenticeships at Alliance MBS: breakfast taster event
The event provides insight into our leadership and management programmes which are accessible using apprenticeship levy funding - the MSc Management Practice and the Global MBA.
- Event Time
- 29 Jan 08:00 - 29 Jan 10:00
- Event Location
- AMBS Executive Education Centre, Booth Street West, M15 6PB (Next to the Crowne Plaza hotel)
- Event Type
Did you know that the Apprenticeship Levy can be used to support senior leadership training as well as helping those at the start of their careers?
During the event, you'll:
- find out more about senior leader apprenticeships.
- learn how the MSc Management Practice meets the needs of senior leaders, incorporating our latest leadership and management research and delivering against the apprenticeship levy standards.
- experience an interactive taster session from our Global MBA.
- Dr David Lowe, Programme Director, MSc Management Practice
- Xavier Duran Martinez, Director, MBA Programmes
- Stuart Wells, Business Development Manager
There is no charge for tickets but places are limited. We hope you can join us at our brand new Executive Education Centre to learn more.
Superstar cities and left-behind places: A long-run perspective on inequality and uneven development
Apr 29, 2019 | Room 9.041, Alliance Manchester Business School, Booth Street West, Manchester M15 6PB
May 13, 2019 | Room 9.041, Alliance Manchester Business School, Booth Street West, Manchester M15 6PB
May 13, 2019 | Alliance Manchester Business School, Booth Street West, Manchester M15 6PB