Masters clubs and societies
Build the networks and skills to enhance your studies and prepare you for your future career.
The Postgraduate Careers Service coordinates our student clubs to help you build industry links, gain advice and expand your network.
Alliance MBS clubs
Take advantage of student-led clubs to boost your CV and build your list of contacts. These long-established clubs benefit from Alliance MBS' fantastic industry links and connections with similar student organisations across the world.
As a club member you will access exclusive events, such as guest speakers, company visits and competitions. This will help you:
- Gain knowledge of different sectors
- Develop new skills
- Make valuable industry connections by networking with professionals, alumni, academics and students from other business schools
- Share knowledge and ideas
- Enhance your CV and employability
Current student clubs:
- Banking and Finance
- Energy and Industry
- Marketing and Retail
- Technology, Media and Telecoms
- Women Leading in Business - Kindly sponsored by KPMG
Recent speakers at student clubs
- Alistair Forbes, Competitive Analysis Manager, Rolls Royce
- Gunnar Menzel, Chief Architect Officer, Capgemini
- Heiko Schickel, Director of Strategic Marketing, Hilti
- John Lovering, Chairman, Maplin Electronics
Students’ Union clubs and societies
You can also choose to join a number of business related clubs and societies run via the Student’s Union. Here are some of the business and management related ones currently available.
- Chinese Business Society
- Enactus (Entrepreneurial Action Through Us)
- International Business Finance and Economics (IBFE) Society
- Manchester Entrepreneurs
- Alliance MBS International Society (for Exchange students)
"I joined the marketing and entrepreneur clubs which kept me up-to-date with current news and provided me with amazing ideas."