Vital Topics: The development of thriving and inclusive cities
The Manchester Strategy
- Event Time
- 19 Feb 17:15 - 19 Feb 19:30
- Event Location
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Event Type
Amid ongoing political and economic uncertainty at a national level, Alliance Manchester Business School brings together senior business leaders and public figures to look at how Greater Manchester can raise its head above the parapet and ensure the future success of the city-region.
• Joanne Roney, Chief Executive, Manchester City Council;
• Jessica Bowles, Director of Strategy, Bruntwood;
• Dave Moutrey, Director & Chief Executive at HOME and Director of Culture for Manchester City Council.
Vital Topics is sponsored by BNY Mellon, Hainan Airlines and DWF.
The Journal of Marketing-AMBS Research Development Workshop: Developing and Publishing Research about Real-World Marketing Questions
Sep 12, 2019 | Alliance Manchester Business School, Booth Street West, Manchester M15 6PB
Sep 16, 2019 | Room 2.008, Alliance Manchester Business School, Booth Street West, Manchester, M15 6PB
Sep 16, 2019 | AMBS Executive Education Centre, Booth Street West, M15 6PB (Next to the Crowne Plaza hotel)