South America Centre, São Paulo
The South America Centre delivers a blended learning part-time MBA in conjunction with FGV, Brazil's most established business and administration school.
Delivers the FGV-Manchester MBA in partnership with FGV
A hub for MBA candidates and alumni from across South America
São Paulo is one of the world's most multinational cities and a major financial hub, making it the ideal location for Latin American MBA candidates to come together to experience Alliance MBS' world-famous MBA teaching.
South America Centre programmes
FGV-Manchester Global MBA
Designed to meet the needs of Latin America's most ambitious executives, this two-year part-time MBA is delivered jointly by Alliance Manchester Business School and FGV, Brazil's most established business and administration school. Discover more >>
Strategic Talent Partnerships
Partner with us to access over 50 years of experience and expertise that spans multiple sectors. We collaborate closely with our partners to develop and implement bespoke packages to suit individual requirements. Our experts can help you:
- Develop employees that think differently
- Recruit the brightest talent
- Address a specific business challenge
- Transform working practices
- Motivate employees
- Boost performance
From courses to consultancy, we offer a range of programmes and services which can be tailored to meet your needs. Click an option below to explore and find out more:
- Executive Education open programmes: Short courses for executives that develop skills in a specific area, such as leadership or strategy.
- Executive Education customised programmes: Tailored training solutions, co-created with clients, which draw on relevant expertise from across the School and the wider University to address specific organisational development requirements.
- Sponsored MBA: Sponsor individual employees on our Global Part-time MBA programme.
- Customised MBA: Design a corporate MBA for a closed cohort of employees.
- Postgraduate Careers Service: Recruit the brightest business graduates from our MSc and MBA programmes for a full-time role or internship.
- MBA consultancy projects: Hire an international group of Full-time MBA students as external consultants to solve a live business challenge.
- Sponsorship and partnerships: Associate your brand with a prestigious business school by sponsoring one of our corporate events or a student competition.
Three-day intensive workshops for full-time MBA candidates (travelling from Manchester) and part-time MBA candidates (travelling from any of our global centres). Discover more >>
South America success stories
Hadler Favarin Martines, Senior Tax Manager, PwC
FGV-Manchester Global MBA 2016
Leticia Carneiro de Albuquerque, Senior Manager, banking industry
FGV-Manchester Global MBA 2016
Daniel Luis Ciotti, Head of Trading, Santander, Brazil
FGV-Manchester Global MBA 2014
“When I started the MBA, I had spent 15 years working in the Latin American financial markets with several products and institutions.
“I have spent the last 15 years working in the Latin American financial markets with several products and institutions. I felt the need to boost my career and reach a higher position, and an MBA seemed like the logical choice.
“Although I have a great understanding of Latin American financial markets, my role requires much more than that. I needed to acquire more managerial skills and I felt that the MBA would provide this opportunity, plus the chance to exchange experiences with fellow students.
“Choosing an MBA is never easy; there are so many things to consider and several good schools out there. MBS’ flexible format and the opportunity to maintain my career were definitely major selling points.
“The Global MBA brings together people from different career paths and backgrounds, and gives you the opportunity to interact, connect and learn from each other. I think the international aspect benefits all students because it brings different perspectives that can be compared and analysed.
“The course content is very up-to-date and gives us knowledge on what really matters today. We gain practical experience of every subject that we learn, by comparing case studies and thinking about them critically. This broadens our understanding and increases the reach of our analyses.
“It is also a unique opportunity to study in an open-minded learning environment that encourages you to investigate, read, analyse and question. My career is developing to new heights, and I credit several improvements in my skill set, market readings and corporate behaviour to the MBA.
“The Brazilian political and economic scenario is challenging for several reasons, so balancing personal, academic and professional life is the toughest challenge. It is not easy, but I really believe that by the end you will be a better person and professional. My employer supports me by giving me extra days off to attend workshops, in addition to vacation days.”
"I am pleased to bring 'The Manchester Method – AMBS' practical and situation-based approach to learning – to MBA candidates in South America. We aim to give all our students the opportunity to transform their lives, organisations and communities."